Create may refer to:
- Create (TV network), an American public television network consisting of lifestyle and human interest programming from the libraries of PBS and American Public Television
- Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency Program, a proposed improvement to the rail lines in the Chicago area
- Create (SQL), a statement in SQL
- Create (!), a free jazz band
- iRobot Create, a hobbyist robot based on the iRobot Roomba platform
- Create: New Student Orientation, UBC's Okanagan campus' new-to-UBC student orientation program
- Create (video game), a 2010 video game published by EA
Other articles related to "create":
... That said, users can also create any number of index or table-of-contents pages, with hierarchical categorization or whatever form of organization they like ... These may be challenging to maintain by hand, as multiple authors create and delete pages in an ad hoc manner ... It is typical in a wiki to create links to pages that do not yet exist, as a way to invite others to share what they know about a subject new to the wiki ...
... Here, they were originally Autobots who experimented on themselves to create smaller, more fuel efficient bodies ... to both Autobots and Decepticons would hold a truce to create more Micromasters, even going as far to create a small city and training school for ...
... more fine dust to be generated in order to create this effect than has been detected ... Instead he proposes that sulfate aerosols and ash from global fires was enough to create the effect of global cooling by interfering with ... also questioned whether the current size of an asteroid thought to be large enough to create a global impact is in fact too small ...
... Entrelac is a knitting technique used to create a textured diamond pattern ... entrelac is the norm, it is often used to create colored patterns ... entrelac has become commonplace, since careful use can create distinct squares of color with only one yarn ...
... As a bare minimum, the software must allow the user to Create or add new entries Read, retrieve, search, or view existing entries Update or edit ...
Famous quotes containing the word create:
“Modern conquerors can kill, but do not seem to be able to create. Artists know how to create but cannot really kill. Murderers are only very exceptionally found among artists.”
—Albert Camus (19131960)
“It is clearly better that property should be private, but the use of it common; and the special business of the legislator is to create in men this benevolent disposition.”
—Aristotle (384322 B.C.)
“True revolutionaries are like Godthey create the world in their own image. Our awesome responsibility to ourselves, to our children, and to the future is to create ourselves in the image of goodness, because the future depends on the nobility of our imaginings.”
—Barbara Grizzuti Harrison (b. 1941)