The Process of Becoming Different
- Social change
- Biological metamorphosis
- Change (mathematics), the mathematical study of change
- Percentage change, in statistics
- Fold change, in statistics
- The Chinese philosophical concept of change explored in the I Ching or Book of Changes.
- Personal development - especially if seen as personally "life-changing"
- Changing clothes
- Changing money
- The change (also the change of life), an informal alternate term for menopause
Read more about this topic: Change
Famous quotes containing the word process:
“In contrast to revenge, which is the natural, automatic reaction to transgression and which, because of the irreversibility of the action process can be expected and even calculated, the act of forgiving can never be predicted; it is the only reaction that acts in an unexpected way and thus retains, though being a reaction, something of the original character of action.”
—Hannah Arendt (19061975)