Testament can refer to:
- Old Testament, the large, first section of the holy scriptures of Christianity, incorporating the Jewish Scriptures (the Tanakh)
- New Testament, the smaller, final section of the holy scriptures of Christianity including the Gospels, epistles of Paul, and other writings
- Final Testament, the Qur'an, the holy scriptures of Islam
- Will (law), a document detailing wishes upon the author's death and one of the original uses of testament; often referred to as "Last Will and Testament"
- Testament (film), a 1983 film about the aftermath of a nuclear war on a family
- Le grand testament, the masterpiece of poet François Villon, who also wrote a Petit testament
- Lenin's Testament, name given to a document written by Vladimir Lenin in the last weeks of 1922 and the first week of 1923
- Testament (band), an American thrash metal band
- Testament (comic book), a 2005 comic book
- Das Testament, an album by E Nomine
- Testament (Xenosaga), mysterious characters from the Xenosaga series
- Testament (Guilty Gear), a character from the video game series Guilty Gear
- Testament Records (UK), a classical music record label
- Testament Records (USA), an American roots music record label
- The Testament (Ludlum novel), a novel by Eric Van Lustbader
- Testament, a 1988 television series based on the book Testament: the Bible and History by John Romer
- "Testament", a song by Axium from Blindsided
- Testament, a novel by David Morrell
Famous quotes containing the word testament:
“For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.”
—Bible: New Testament St. Paul, in Philippians, 4:11.
“If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.”
—Bible: New Testament Luke 17:3-4.
“Wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.”
—Bible: New Testament Jude, verse 13.
Recalling the Book of Enoch, in which fallen angels were condemned to be stars.