Task may refer to:
- Task analysis
- Task (project management)
- Task (computing), in computing, a program execution context
- TASK party, a series of improvisational participatory art-related events organized by artist Oliver Herring
- Task (language instruction) refers to a certain type of activity used in language instruction
- The TASK family of potassium ion channels
- Task (L): Dragon deity
Famous quotes containing the word task:
“It is the story-tellers task to elicit sympathy and a measure of understanding for those who lie outside the boundaries of State approval.”
—Graham Greene (19041991)
“When the theater gates open, a mob pours inside, and it is the poets task to turn it into an audience.”
—Franz Grillparzer (17911872)
“They talk about a womans sphere,
As though it had a limit.
Theres not a place in earth or heaven.
Theres not a task to mankind given ...
Without a woman in it.”
—Kate Field (18381896)