Superintendent may refer to:
- Superintendent (police), Superintendent of Police (SP), Senior Superintendent of Police or SSP - a police rank
- Superintendent (prison) or Superintendent of Prison, Superintendent of Jail, Senior Superintendent of Jail - a rank in prisons - head of a district, central or special prison in India and Pakistan, etc.
- Superintendent (ecclesiastical), a church executive performing the duties of a bishop
- Superintendent (education), an education executive or administrator
- Superintendent (politics), the elected head of each Provincial Council in New Zealand from 1853 to 1876
- Superintendent (United States Air Force), a United States Air Force position
- Superintendent (construction), a supervisor who is responsible for scheduling subcontractors on behalf of the general contractor
- Building superintendent, a manager, maintenance or repair person, custodian or janitor, especially in the United States; sometimes shortened to "super"