The term superfamily is used to describe several different concepts in different scientific fields:
- Superfamily (zoology) and Superfamily (biology): a level of biological classification; redirects to Taxonomic rank
- Superfamily (linguistics): in comparative linguistics, another term for "macrofamily"
- Font superfamily is used to describe a large typographic family containing fonts from several classifications.
- Superfamily (molecular biology): in molecular biology, a large group of related proteins or other molecules.
- Ras superfamily, a superfamily of cellular proteins.
- Superfamily (band): a Norwegian pop band
- SUPERFAMILY: database of annotation for all proteins