Struggle may refer to:
- Struggle (Nonpoint album), 1999 release
- Struggle (Woody Guthrie album), 1990
- "Struggle", a track on Ashanti's 2008 album The Declaration
- "Struggle", a song by Toots and the Maytals
- Struggle (film), a 2003 Austrian film
- Struggle (TV series), 2007 Chinese TV series
- The Struggle (album), 2003 album by Cappadonna
- "The Struggle", a track on Eddie Grant's 2006 album Reparation
- Class struggle, a key concept in Marxism
- My Struggle, or Mein Kampf, book by Adolf Hitler
Read more about Struggle: See Also
Famous quotes containing the word struggle:
“Although I will inherit darkness
I will keep dialing left to right.
I will struggle like a surgeon.
I will call quickly for the glare of the moon.
I will even dial milk.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“... Washington was not only an important capital. It was a city of fear. Below that glittering and delightful surface there is another story, that of underpaid Government clerks, men and women holding desperately to work that some political pull may at any moment take from them. A city of men in office and clutching that office, and a city of struggle which the country never suspects.”
—Mary Roberts Rinehart (18761958)
“It was the most ungrateful and unjust act ever perpetrated by a republic upon a class of citizens who had worked and sacrificed and suffered as did the women of this nation in the struggle of the Civil War only to be rewarded at its close by such unspeakable degradation as to be reduced to the plane of subjects to enfranchised slaves.”
—Anna Howard Shaw (18471919)