Mutual aid may refer to:
- Mutual aid (organization theory), a tenet of organization theories.
- Mutual aid (emergency services), an agreement between emergency responders.
- Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution, a biology book by anarchist Peter Kropotkin
- Mutual aid, in social work with groups.
- Mutual aid society, various organizations formed for the benefit of members.
Famous quotes containing the words mutual and/or aid:
“Marriage is an act of will that signifies and involves a mutual gift, which unites the spouses and binds them to their eventual souls, with whom they make up a sole familya domestic church.”
—John Paul II [Karol Wojtyla] (b. 1920)
“Our security depends on the Allied Powers winning against aggressors. The Axis Powers intend to destroy democracy, it is anathema to them. We cannot provide that aid if the public are against it; therefore, it is our responsibility to persuade the public that aid to the victims of aggression is aid to American security. I expect the members of my administration to take every opportunity to speak to this issue wherever they are invited to address public forums in the weeks ahead.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)