Storyline may refer to:
- The plot or subplot of a story;
- The narrative of a work, whether of fictional or nonfictional basis;
- The narrative threads experienced by different but specific characters or sets of characters that together form a plot element or subplot in the work of fiction. In this sense, each narrative thread is the narrative portion of a work that pertains to the world view of the participating characters cognizant of their piece of the whole, and they may be the villains, the protagonists, a supporting character, or a relatively disinterested official utilized by the author, each thread of which is woven together by the writer to create a work.
- The Storyline method of teaching.
- Alternative term for an angle in professional wrestling.
- The rapid e-learning development software for PC, Storyline, by Articulate, Inc. introduced in 2012.