St Kilda may refer to:
- St Kilda, Scotland, archipelago in the north Atlantic off the west coast of Scotland
- St Kilda, Queensland, suburb of Bundaberg, Australia
- St Kilda, South Australia, suburb of Adelaide, Australia
- St Kilda, Victoria, suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Electoral district of St Kilda
- St Kilda railway station, Melbourne
- St Kilda Cricket Club
- St Kilda Football Club, Australian-rules football club established in 1873
- St Kilda Saints (NBL) or Southern Melbourne Saints, Australian National Basketball League team
- St Kilda, New Zealand, suburb of Dunedin, New Zealand
- St Kilda (New Zealand electorate), former New Zealand Parliamentary electorate
- St. Kilda, Alberta, unincorporated community in Warner County, Alberta.
The origin of the name is unclear, since no such saint as Kilda has existed or been believed to exist. See St Kilda, Scotland.