A Shikari is a big game hunter, especially in India, a native hunter who serves as a guide. The word is derived from Persian Shikar (of hunting) + Persian suffix i (denoting possession).
Shikari may also refer to:
- Enter Shikari, a present day Post-Hardcore punk rock band from St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK
- HMS Shikari, a British Destroyer which played important roles in the Dunkirk evacuation.
- Shikara, a light, flat-bottomed boat used in Kashmir
- Shikari, a Dutch screamo/hardcore band signed to Level Plane Records. Not to be confused with Enter Shikari.
- Shikari: The Hunter, a 1991 Hindi film
- Shikari (2000 film), a Hindi film
- Shikari (2012 film), a Kannada and Malayalam film
- Shikari Lonestar, a fictional character from the DC comics Legion of Super-Heroes series