Savery is a surname.
'Savery Surname' actually belongs to the decendants of an agricultural researcher 'Muthu Savery' (17th century) in Puducherry, India; formed during the French-Pondicherry government. Language- Tamil. Caste- Sozhia Vellala Pillai.
Muthu savery = F/o. Rock Savery = F/o.Mariearoquianadin Savery = F/o.Cesaire Savery = F/o.Dr.Mohan Savery = F/o. Dr.Darshan Savery & Dr.Nishanth Savery
It may also refer to:
- Henry Savery (1791-1842), Australian novelist
- Jan Savery (1589-1654), Flemish painter
- Joe Savery (born 1985), baseball pitcher
- Nigel Savery (21st century), geneticist
- Roelant Savery (1576-1639), Flanders-born Dutch baroque painter
- Thomas Savery (circa 1650-1715), English inventor
- Uffe Savery (born 1966), Danish percussionist
- William Savery (1750-1804), American Quaker