In Sanskrit Roshan means "light" or "brightness". Roshan is also a gotra in the Khatri community in India that is often used as a family name. Roshan is quiet popular name in context of Nepal. Majority of the parents give their child the name as their identity. Roshan may refer to:
- Roshan Gurung (Hawaa)
- Roshan Gurung (Singer/Musician), Popular Nepali Singer
- Roshan (music director), Hindi music composer of the 1950s and 1960s
- Rajesh Roshan, Hindi music composer and son of the above music composer
- Rakesh Roshan, Hindi actor and movie director and another son of music director Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan, Hindi film actor, son of Rakesh Roshan
- Roshan (telco), GSM service provider in Afghanistan
- Roshan Seth, Indian-born British actor
- Roshan Mahanama, Sri Lankan cricketer
- Rushani language, language spoken in Afghanistan and Tajikistan; sometimes spelled "Roshani"
- Rushon District, district in Tajikistan; sometimes spelled "Roshan"
- Roshan Singh (1892-1927), Indian revolutionary