Rica may refer to:
- Doña Rica, otherwise known as Richeza of Poland, Queen of Castile
- Rica Matsumoto (b. 1968), a Japanese actress
- Rica Peralejo (b. 1981), a Filipina actress, singer, and television host
- Rica Erickson (b. 1908), an Australian naturalist, botanical artist, historian, and author
- RICA, a South African law regulating the interception of communications
- RICA Engineering, a European engineering company specialising in remapping and performance tuning engine management systems.
- Rupture of Intracranial Aneurysm