Rep, as a word, may refer to:
- Rep (fabric), a ribbed woven fabric made from various materials.
- Johnny Rep, a Dutch former footballer.
Rep, REP or rep, as an abbreviation or acronym, may refer to:
- Rab escort protein
- Radioisotope electric propulsion
- Reasonable expectation of privacy, a legal test in United States constitutional law.
- Rede dos Emissores Portugueses, an amateur radio organization based in Portugal.
- Régiment Étranger de Parachutistes, a French Foreign Legion parachute unit.
- REP, an x86 assembly language instruction (abbreviation of repeat).
- Repertory theatre
- Repetition (disambiguation)
- Representative (disambiguation)
- Republicans for Environmental Protection, a United States Republican Party organization which supports environmental protection policies.
- Resident Evil Portable, a video game for the PlayStation Portable from the Resident Evil franchise.
- Retail Electricity Provider, a retailer of electric power services in the United States (particularly Texas) and other jurisdictions.
- Robert Esnault-Pelterie, an early French aircraft manufacturer.
- Robot Exclusion Protocol
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Röntgen equivalent physical, a unit of exposure to radiation.
- The IATA airport code for Siem Reap International Airport in Cambodia.
- The Republicans (Germany), a political party in Germany.