Punjabi is an adjectival form of Punjab - a region of South Asia which translates to "five rivers". Punjabi may refer to:
- Of or relating to the Punjab region
- Of or relating to Punjab, Pakistan
- Of or relating to Punjab, India
- Punjabi people, the ethnic group originating from the fertile Punjab region.
- Punjabi language, an Indo-Aryan language spoken by inhabitants of the historical Punjab region (north western India and eastern Pakistan)
- The Music of Punjab, diverse style of music, ranging from folk and Sufi to classical.
- Punjabi dance, notably Bhangra.
- Punjabi culture
- Punjabi cuisine
- Punjabi Shaikh, an Arabic word meaning elder of a tribe, lord, Honorable revered old man, or Islamic scholar. In South Asia it is used as an ethnic title generally attributed to Muslim trading families.
- Punjabi Brahmins
- Punjabi University, a higher education institute located in Patiala, Punjab, India.
- HMS Punjabi, a British destroyer deployed during the World War II.
- Punjabi (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse.