Honours and Awards
- This article incorporates information from the equivalent article on the Russian Wikipedia.
- Hero of the Soviet Union Medal "Gold Star" (23 March 1965)
- Title Pilot-Cosmonaut of the USSR
- Order of Lenin (23 March 1965)
- Order of the Red Star (June 17, 1961)
- Medal for Combat Service (11 November 1953)
- Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941–1945" (9 May 1945)
- Medal "For the Victory over Japan" (30 September 1945)
- Medal "For Valiant Labour in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945" (25 May 1965)
- Medal "For Development of the Virgin Lands" (19 March 1965)
- Hero of Socialist Labour (Bulgaria, 1965)
- Order of Georgi Dimitrov (Bulgaria, 1965)
- Hero of Labour (Vietnam, 1965)
- Hero of Mongolia
- Order of Sukhbaatar (Mongolia, 1967).
- Order of Karl Marx (East Germany, 1965).
- Order of the Syrian Arab Republic with diamond.
- Jubilee Medal "Twenty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945"
- Jubilee Medal "30 Years of the Soviet Army and Navy"
- Jubilee Medal "40 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR"
- Medal "For Impeccable Service" 1st and 2nd class
Read more about this topic: Pavel Belyayev
Famous quotes containing the word honours:
“Come hither, all ye empty things,
Ye bubbles raisd by breath of Kings;
Who float upon the tide of state,
Come hither, and behold your fate.
Let pride be taught by this rebuke,
How very mean a things a Duke;
From all his ill-got honours flung,
Turnd to that dirt from whence he sprung.”
—Jonathan Swift (16671745)