Software For ODE Solving
- FuncDesigner (free license: BSD, uses Automatic differentiation, also can be used online via Sage-server)
- Maxima computer algebra system (GPL)
- COPASI a free (Artistic License 2.0) software package for the integration and analysis of ODEs.
- MATLAB a matrix-programming software (MATrix LABoratory)
- GNU Octave a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations.
Read more about this topic: Ordinary Differential Equation
Famous quotes containing the words ode and/or solving:
“The ode lives upon the ideal, the epic upon the grandiose, the drama upon the real.”
—Victor Hugo (18021885)
“Will women find themselves in the same position they have always been? Or do we see liberation as solving the conditions of women in our society?... If we continue to shy away from this problem we will not be able to solve it after independence. But if we can say that our first priority is the emancipation of women, we will become free as members of an oppressed community.”
—Ruth Mompati (b. 1925)