ODI has various meanings, including:
- Office for Disability Issues - UK public body
- One Day International cricket match
- Open Data Institute - UK not-for-profit company promoting open data
- Overseas Development Institute - UK think tank on international development.
- Open Data-Link Interface - an implementation of the OSI model data link layer.
- Oswestry Disability Index - a questionnaire for rating the severity of back pain
- Oracle Data Integrator software used in data transformation.
Odi may also refer to:
- Odi massacre - a military attack on the town of Odi, Nigeria