MeV and meV are multiples and submultiples of the electron volt unit referring to 1,000,000 eV and 0.001 eV, respectively.
Mev or MEV may refer to:
- Musica Elettronica Viva, an Italian musical group
- "Music English Version", a recurring sketch on the Philippine sketch comedy show Bubble Gang
- Martian Exploration Vehicle, a module of the Thunderbirds Zero X spacecraft, later seen on Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons and Terrahawks
- M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle, a variant of the IAV Stryker
- Med-View Airline, ICAO airline designator "MEV", a charter airline company based out of Kano, Nigeria
- Merthyr Vale railway station, station code "MEV", a Welsh railway station in Merthyr Vale
- Minden-Tahoe Airport, IATA airport code "MEV", an airport in Minden, Nevada, United States
- MEV Ltd., a kit car manufacturer
- MEV München, the 1957 German men's baseball champions
- Münchener e. V., a Bavarian figure skating club
- Mev, a singular masculine possessive pronoun in Istro-Romanian grammar, equivalent to English "my"
- Mev., short for "Mevrou", Afrikaans equivalent of Mrs.
- Michigan Emergency Volunteers, a former name of the Michigan Volunteer Defense Force
- Minds-Eye-View, a company which acquired the assets iPIX in 2007
- Mink enteritis virus, a species of parvovirus that infects mink and causes enteritis
- Mouse encephalomyelitis virus, a species of enterovirus that infects mice
- Multi-Experiment Viewer, a software tool for genomic data exploration