- The institution as a whole is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education. It was most recently reaccredited in 2003.
- The School of Management is accredited for its Business program by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- The Athletic Training program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
- The Medical Technology program is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS).
- The Social Work bachelors completion program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Read more about this topic: Marist College