List Of Canada's Worst Handyman 2 Episodes
This is a list of episodes from Canada's Worst Handyman 2, the second season of the Canadian television series that seeks to find the worst handyman in the country. Airdates listed are the first air dates on Discovery Channel Canada – the date of availability on Discovery Broadband Canada is one week after this date. The Discovery Broadband version also airs one additional segment, called "Can-Cam confessions", with extra footage.
|Terry||Harvey / Angie||IN||IN||IMP||NOM||M/W||IN||IN||CWH|
- CWH – The contestant is Canada's Worst Handyman.
- WORST – The contestant is the worst of the episode.
- NOM – The nominator of the contestant is the worst of the episode.
- IN – The contestant was considered for the worst for this episode.
- M/W – The contestant was named both the most improved and the worst for this episode.
- IMP – The contestant is the most improved of the episode.
- NOM – The nominator of the contestant is the most improved of the episode.
- OUT – The contestant and their nominator left the show.
- IMP - The contestant and their nominator are both the most improved for the episode.
- WORST - The contestant and their nominator are both the most improved for the episode.
Read more about List Of Canada's Worst Handyman 2 Episodes: Episode 1: Starting From Scratch, Episode 2: Electric Circus, Episode 3: Sealing The Deal, Episode 4: Clear As Mud, Episode 5: in Too Deep, Episode 6: The Finishing Touches, Episode 7: Hanging By A Thread, Episode 8: Raising The Roof, Episode 9: Special Delivery
Famous quotes containing the words list of, list, canada, worst and/or episodes:
“Modern tourist guides have helped raised tourist expectations. And they have provided the nativesfrom Kaiser Wilhelm down to the villagers of Chichacestenangowith a detailed and itemized list of what is expected of them and when. These are the up-to- date scripts for actors on the tourists stage.”
—Daniel J. Boorstin (b. 1914)
“Religious literature has eminent examples, and if we run over our private list of poets, critics, philanthropists and philosophers, we shall find them infected with this dropsy and elephantiasis, which we ought to have tapped.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Though the words Canada East on the map stretch over many rivers and lakes and unexplored wildernesses, the actual Canada, which might be the colored portion of the map, is but a little clearing on the banks of the river, which one of those syllables would more than cover.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Mr. Lincoln at least youre a man of honor. You said you wanted to dance with me in the worst way, and I must say that youve kept your word. Thats the worst way Ive ever seen.”
—Lamar Trotti (18981952)
“What is a novel if not a conviction of our fellow-mens existence strong enough to take upon itself a form of imagined life clearer than reality and whose accumulated verisimilitude of selected episodes puts to shame the pride of documentary history?”
—Joseph Conrad (18571924)