Liang may refer to:
- Liang (surname), a Chinese surname common in Taiwan and southern China.
- Liang (state), one of the states in China of the Spring and Autumn period (475-221 BCE).
- Liang Dynasty (502-557), one of the Southern Dynasties in the Northern and Southern Dynasties period.
- Daliang, ancient name of Kaifeng, in the province of Henan
- Liang, the region of Henan and Shanxi near the historical city of Liang
- Former Liang, a state of the Sixteen Kingdoms during the Jin dynasty (265–420) in China.
- Later Liang Dynasty, one of the Five Dynasties during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period in China (907–923).
- Liang Mukim, one of the mukims in the Belait District of Brunei.
- The Chinese ounce or tael: 両 liǎng.