Latham may refer to:
People with the surname Latham:
- Latham (surname)
- Latham, Australian Capital Territory, a suburb of Canberra, Australia
- Latham, Illinois, a small town in the U.S.
- Latham, Kansas, a small town in the U.S.
- Latham, New York, a hamlet in Colonie (town), New York and a suburb of Albany, New York
- Latham, Ohio, an unincorporated community in the U.S.
- Latham, Missouri, an unincorporated community in the U.S.
- Latham, Western Australia
- Latham & Watkins, a global law firm
- Société Latham, a French aeronautical construction company
- The Latham Diaries, a memoir about politics in Australia
- The flyingboat "Latham", used by arctic explorer Roald Amundsen when he disappeared during the search for Umberto Nobile in 1928.