Jing can refer to:
- Jing (software), formerly Jing Project
- Beijing, capital of China (name derives from Chinese jīng (京), "capital", part of Beijing (北京))
- Jinghe County, also known as Jinghev, in Xinjiang, China
- Jing County, Anhui, in China
- Jing County, Hebei, in China
- Jīng (經; classic/warp) (as in weaving)
- Jing (Chinese medicine), a principle in Traditional Chinese medicine and Chinese martial arts, sometimes confused with jìn (勁; power),
- King of Bandit Jing, also known as Jing: King of Bandits, a seven volume manga series by Yuichi Kumakura, and the related anime.
- Jing King, a character in the Sly Cooper video game series.
- Jing (surname), a Chinese surname
- Jing (instrument), a large gong used in Korean traditional music
- Gin people, an indigenous Vietnamese-speaking ethnic minority of China (also Kinh).
Famous quotes containing the word jing:
“next to of course god america i
love you land of the pilgrims and so forth oh
say can you see by the dawns early my
country tis of centuries come and go
and are no more what of it we should worry
in every language even deafanddumb
thy sons acclaim your glorious name by gorry
by jing by gee by gosh by gum”
—E.E. (Edward Estlin)