- Skip Coolzip
- "Eat flaming death, fascist media pigs!"
- Commercial slogan:
- "There's a whole dead cat in every bar of Dead Cat Soap."
- Peggy Coolzip, in soap opera:
- "You owe...a lot of people...a lot of money....for--for a lot of airports."
- (Screaming at her cocktail party guests): "Oh stop it, stop it all of you! I know what you all must be thinking! That Random is never coming home. That Skipper is better off the way he is....and Kim has gone to HELL!"
- (As police helicopter, machine gun and screams are heard in background):
- Skip Coolzip (over police radio): "Dad! Klong's loaded on dope, and he's killing people!"
- Lieutenant Detective Random Coolzip: "Tell it to the Xmas Bunny, kid."
- Random Coolzip:
- (To wife, who is also his dispatcher): "Peggy! You talk police or I'm busting you back to three-wheelers, baby."
Read more about this topic: In The Next World, You're On Your Own
Famous quotes containing the words memorable and/or quotes:
“And open field, through which the pathway wound,
And homeward led my steps. Magnificent
The morning rose, in memorable pomp,
Glorious as eer I had beheldin front,
The sea lay laughing at a distance; near,
The solid mountains shone, bright as the clouds,
Grain-tinctured, drenched in empyrean light;”
—William Wordsworth (17701850)
“Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say I think, I am, but quotes some saint or sage.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)