His works as a scientist in the field of molecular spectroscopy have been featured in:
- Hauke Harder; Helmut Dreizler; Duan Papouek (September 1995). Molecular Physics 86 (1): 107–124. http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~content=a783534529~db=all~order=page.
- Carsten Gerke and Hauke Harder (14 June 1996). "Direct l-type doubling transitions in the ν6 = 1 vibrational state of CF3Br and CF3I: l-type resonance effects on the spin-rotation coupling". Chemical Physics Letters 255 (4-6): 287–294. doi:10.1016/0009-2614(96)00399-5.,
- Sven Macholl†, Heinrich Mäder*†, Hauke Harder†, Laurent Marguls‡, Pascal Dran‡, Jean Coslou‡, Jean Demaison‡ and Petr Pracna§ (January 5, 2009). "Rotational Spectrum of NSF3 in the Ground and v5 = 1 Vibrational States: Observation of Q-Branch Perturbation-Allowed Transitions with Δ(k − l) = 0, ±3, ±6 and Anomalies in the Rovibrational Structure of the v5 = 1 State". Journal of Physical Chemistry: 668–679. http://pubs.acs.org/toc/jpcafh/113/4?cookieSet=1.
- Ulf Wötzel, Hauke Harder, Heinrich Mäder, and Luciano Fusina (March 2005). "Hyperfine structure of rotational transitions of 14NF3 in the v4 = 1 vibrational state". Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 230 (1): 99–101. doi:10.1016/j.jms.2004.10.003. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WK8-4DTKM63-1&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=6dd0eac894c02db743a89fe12a8ce587.
- Hauke Harder (1993). Untersuchungen an symmetrischen Kreiselmolekülen mittels ein- und zweidimensionaler Fouriertransform-spektroskopie im Radiofrequenz- und Mikrowellenbereich. s.n.. http://books.google.com/?id=UxQnHQAACAAJ&dq=%22Hauke+Harder%22.
Read more about this topic: Hauke Harder
Other articles related to "works, work":
... The Works Progress Administration (renamed during 1939 as the Works Project Administration WPA) was the largest and most ambitious New Deal agency, employing ... local and state histories, artists painted murals and other works for new federal post offices and other buildings ...
... romantische Tragödie, 1809 Wanda, 1810 Die Weihe der Unkraft, 1813, a recantation of his earlier work Martin Luther Kunigunde die Heilige, 1815 Geistliche Übungen für drei Tage ...
... Krasicki's major works won European fame and were translated into Latin, French, German, Italian, Russian, Czech, Croatian, Slovene, Hungarian ... The broad reception of his works was sustained throughout the 19th century ... Krasicki has been the subject of works by poets of the Polish Enlightenment – Stanisław Trembecki, Franciszek Zabłocki, Wojciech Mier – and in the 20th century, by Konstanty Ildefons Gałczy ...
... The titles of many Baroque works make mention of the continuo section, such as J ... combination, at least in modern performances, is harpsichord and cello for instrumental works and secular vocal works, such as operas, and organ for sacred music ... In addition, the mere composition of certain works seems to require certain kind of instruments (for instance, Vivaldi's Stabat Mater seems to require an organ, and not a harpsichord) ...
... Norman Rockwell was a prolific artist, producing over 4,000 original works in his lifetime ... Most of his works are either in public collections, or have been destroyed in fire or other misfortunes ... of America), were only slightly overshadowed by his most popular of calendar works the "Four Seasons" illustrations for Brown Bigelow that were published for 17 years beginning in 1947 and reproduced in various styles ...
Famous quotes containing the word works:
“In doing good, we are generally cold, and languid, and sluggish; and of all things afraid of being too much in the right. But the works of malice and injustice are quite in another style. They are finished with a bold, masterly hand; touched as they are with the spirit of those vehement passions that call forth all our energies, whenever we oppress and persecute..”
—Edmund Burke (172997)
“And when discipline is concerned, the parent who has to make it to the end of an eighteen-hour daywho works at a job and then takes on a second shift with the kids every nightis much more likely to adopt the survivors motto: If it works, Ill use it. From this perspective, dads who are even slightly less involved and emphasize firm limits or character- building might as well be talking a foreign language. They just dont get it.”
—Ron Taffel (20th century)
“They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters, these see the works of the Lord and his wonders in the deep.”
—Bible: Hebrew Psalms 107:23-24.