Haber means in old German "oat", in modern German it is "Hafer":"Haferflocken"="Oatflakes".
Haber can refer to:
- The Haber process, the method of synthesizing ammonia from hydrogen and nitrogen.
- The Born-Haber cycle, an approach to analyzing reaction energies.
- 23804 Haber, a minor planet.
- Haber (film), a 2008 short-film depicting the work of Fritz Haber with the German army.
- Alan Haber, American student activist
- Brett Haber, American sportscaster
- Eitan Haber (born 1940), Israeli journalist
- Fritz Haber (1868–1934), German chemist and Nobel Prize winner
- Heinz Haber (1913–1990), German physicist and science writer
- Justin Haber (born 1981), Maltese footballer
- Marco Haber (born 1971), German footballer
- Marcus Haber (born 1989), Canadian soccer player
- Ralf Haber (born 1962), German hammer thrower
- Shamai Haber (1922-1995), sculptor
- Yaacov Haber, rabbi
- Peter Haber (born 1952), Swedish actor
|This page or section lists people with the surname Haber. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|