Gon or GON may refer to:
- Government of Norway. The use of GON is seen related to the WikiLeaks Cablegate documents.
- Groton-New London Airport, IATA airport code
- grad (angle), a synonym in German, Swedish, and other northern European languages, a unit where a circle measures to 400 grads
- In Vietnam, the gon is a unit of length equal to 195 metres (640 ft)
- In Persia, the gon is a unit of mass originally equal to 0.045 grams, later 0.048 grams
- Gon, Burkina Faso
- Masashi Nakayama, soccer player whose nickname is "Gon"
Read more about GON: Fiction