GN may refer to:
- Air Gabon (IATA code: GN), an airline based in Libreville, Gabon
- Gastronorm sizes, a set of food storage containers based on EN 631 standard
- Gente Nueva, a Mexican criminal organization
- Giganewton, a metric unit
- Glomerulonephritis, a medical condition
- Gn (digraph), a two-character combination in various languages.
- Guinea (ISO country code: GN), a nation in West Africa
- .gn, the Internet top-level domain for Guinea
- GN (car), a British car company operating from 1910 to 1925
- Graphic novel, a type of comic book
- Great Northern Railway (U.S.), a railway that ran from St. Paul to Seattle
- Greater Noida, an Indian township near New Delhi
- Grid north, a navigational term referring to the direction northwards along the grid lines of a map projection
- Ground Network, the old name for Near Earth Network, a network of NASA ground stations to support spaceflight
- Guardia Nacional (disambiguation), the national guard or military in some Latin American nations
- Gendarmerie Nationale (disambiguation)
- Guide number, for an electronic camera flash
- Suzuki GN Series, a range of motorcycles
- Grain (mass), a unit of mass
- Guarani language, ISO 639-1 code "gn"
- Good Night, GN, is abbreviation
- Galaxy Nexus, a smartphone in Google's Nexus line.
- Gabe Newell, The large co-founder and managing director of video game development and online distribution company Valve Corporation.