Gee may refer to:
- Al Giardello (often called "Gee"), a fictional character on the television drama Homicide: Life on the Street
In record labels:
- Gee Records
- Gee Street Records
- "Gee" (The Crows song), a doo-wop song recorded by The Crows
- "Gee" (Girls' Generation song), a dance-pop song by South Korean girl group Girls' Generation
- "Gee" (EP), an EP album by South Korean girl group Girls' Generation
- G, the gravitational constant.
- g, the symbol for the gram.
- g, a vector measure of gravitational acceleration, often Earth's gravity, or the related terms g-force (also gee-force, gee-loading) sometimes used as a non-SI unit of measure; see g-force.
- gn or g0, standard gravity
- Generalized estimating equations, a statistical method for estimating parameters of a regression model when data are correlated, and the outcome measure is discrete
- GEE (navigation), a British radio navigation system used by the Royal Air Force during World War II
- Gee, Kentucky
- Gée, a commune in France.
- Gee, a slang term for horse, esp. in Britain
- Gee, an abbreviated form of Jeez or Jesus
- Gee, a slang term, especially in Ireland, for vagina
- Gee, a slang term for a grifter or con man
- Gee, also used as a word of entertainment
- the letter G
- Gee and haw, directional commands to a draft horse
People with the surname Gee:
- Gee (surname)