Frank Miller has appeared in five films in small roles, dying in each.
- In RoboCop 2 (1990), he plays "Frank, the chemist" and dies in an explosion in the drug lab.
- In Jugular Wine: A Vampire Odyssey (1994), he is killed by vampires in front of Marvel Comics' Stan Lee.
- In Daredevil (2003), he appears as a corpse with a pen in his head, thrown by Bullseye, who steals his motorcycle. The credits list Frank Miller as "Man with Pen in Head".
- In Sin City (2005), he plays the priest killed by Marv in the confessional.
- In The Spirit (2008), which was written and directed by Miller, he appears as "Liebowitz", the officer whose head is ripped off by the Octopus and thrown at the Spirit. The name alludes to Jack Liebowitz, a co-founder of what would become DC Comics.
Read more about this topic: Frank Miller (comics)
Famous quotes containing the word appearances:
“What I often forget about students, especially undergraduates, is that surface appearances are misleading. Most of them are at base as conventional as Presbyterian deacons.”
—Muriel Beadle (b. 1915)