Fran may refer to:
- Fran, 21-15-9 reps: Thruster @95/65lbs, Pullups - crossfit workout
- Fran (given name), a Spanish and Italian given name common abbreviation for the English names Frances and Francis
- Tropical Storm Fran (disambiguation), the name for thirteen tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean and Western Pacific
- Hurricane Fran, a powerful Cape Verde-type hurricane of the 1996 Atlantic hurricane season
- Kukla, Fran and Ollie, an early U.S. television show using puppets
- Fran (film), a 1985 Australian film
- Dennis Franchione, former college football coach known as "Coach Fran"