Flying may refer to:
- The act or process of flight
- Flying (magazine), a monthly publication
- "Flying", a poem by Patti Smith from her book Woolgathering
- UFO 2: Flying, a 1971 album by UFO
- Flying (Grammatrain album)
- Flying, an album by Korean singer Bae Seul-Ki
- Flying, the debut album by The Hometown Band
- Flying, an album by Nice Little Penguins
- "Flying" (The Beatles song), 1967
- "Flying" (Bryan Adams song), 2004
- "Flying" (Cast song), 1996
- "Flying", the 1969 debut single by the Faces
- "Flying", a song by James Newton Howard on the Peter Pan soundtrack
- "Flying", a song by Anathema on the album A Natural Disaster
- Flying (1986 film), a 1986 drama film
Famous quotes containing the word flying:
“A word carries farvery fardeals destruction through time as the bullets go flying through space.”
—Joseph Conrad (18571924)
“No April can revive thy withered flowers,
Whose blooming grace adorns thy glory now;
Swift speeding Time, feathered with flying hours,
Dissolves the beauty of the fairest brow.
Oh let not then such riches waste in vain,
But love whilst that thou mayst be loved again.”
—Samuel Daniel (15621619)
“And more I may not write of, for they that cleave
The waters of sleep can make a chattering tongue
Heavy like stone, their wisdom being half silence.
How shall I name you, immortal, mild, proud shadows?
I only know that all we know comes from you,
And that you come from Eden on flying feet.
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)