Flying may refer to:
- The act or process of flight
- Flying (magazine), a monthly publication
- "Flying", a poem by Patti Smith from her book Woolgathering
- UFO 2: Flying, a 1971 album by UFO
- Flying (Grammatrain album)
- Flying, an album by Korean singer Bae Seul-Ki
- Flying, the debut album by The Hometown Band
- Flying, an album by Nice Little Penguins
- "Flying" (The Beatles song), 1967
- "Flying" (Bryan Adams song), 2004
- "Flying" (Cast song), 1996
- "Flying", the 1969 debut single by the Faces
- "Flying", a song by James Newton Howard on the Peter Pan soundtrack
- "Flying", a song by Anathema on the album A Natural Disaster
- Flying (1986 film), a 1986 drama film
Famous quotes containing the word flying:
“Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When youre chewing on lifes gristle
Dont grumble, give a whistle
And thisll help turn things out for the best ...
And ... always look on the bright side of life.”
—Monty Pythons Flying Circus. Mr. Frisbee III (Eric Idle)
“The essential is to excite the spectators. If that means playing Hamlet on a flying trapeze or in an aquarium, you do it.”
—Orson Welles (19151984)
“He was last seen flying to New York.
He was handing out cards which read:
He wears a question in his left eye.
He dislikes the police but will associate with them.
He will demand something not on the menu.
He is invisible to the eyes of beauty and culture....”
—John Ashbery (b. 1927)