Feed may refer to:
In animal foodstuffs:
- Compound feed, feedstuffs that are blended from various raw materials and additives
- Fodder (or animal feed), any foodstuff that is used specifically to feed domesticated livestock
- Data feed, a mechanism for users to receive updated data from data sources
- Web feed, a data format used for providing users with frequently updated content
- feed URI scheme, a non-standard URI scheme designed to facilitate subscription to web feeds
- The Feed, a recurring segment on the American TV series Attack of the Show!
- Feed (Anderson novel), a 2002 dystopian novel of the cyberpunk genre by M. T. (Matthew Tobin) Anderson
- Feed (film), a 2005 film directed by Brett Leonard
- Feed (Grant novel), a 2010 novel about bloggers in a post-zombie apocalypse Earth by Seanan McGuire under the name "Mira Grant"
- Feed Magazine, one of the earliest e-zines that relied entirely on its original online content
- Feed (television), a TV series directed by Mel Robertson
Famous quotes containing the word feed:
“Death is the king of this world: tis his park
Where he breeds life to feed him. Cries of pain
Are music for his banquet”
—George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian)
“And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.”
—Bible: New Testament 1 Corinthians 13:3-4.
“I know the wayes of learning; both the head
And pipes that feed the presse, and make it runne;”
—George Herbert (15931633)