The surname Eisner (or Eysner, Eissner) could mean any of the following people:
- Alexey Eisner (1905-1984) - Russian poet, translator and writer.
- Bertold Eisner (1875 - 1956) - Croatian law professor, pioneer of Croatian Jurisprudence and writer.
- Breck Eisner - son of Michael Eisner and film director.
- Clara Eissner, see Clara Zetkin
- Elliot W. Eisner - Professor of Art and Education at Stanford University.
- Eric Eisner - son of Michael and film producer.
- Ib Eisner (1925-2003), Danish artist
- Kurt Eisner - leader of the 1918 revolution in Bavaria.
- Lotte H. Eisner (1896?-1983), German writer
- Maria Eisner
- Michael Eisner - former head of The Walt Disney Company.
- Simon Eisner - Swedish philanthropist.
- Thomas Eisner - chemical ecologist and author of several books, including For the Love of Insects
- Will Eisner (1917-2005) - comics artist and writer, best known as the creator of The Spirit.
- Stephanie Eisner - Former University of Texas newspaper cartoonist.