Docking may refer to:
- for ships, the use of a Dock, e.g. mooring or drydocking.
- Spacecraft docking, the process of joining one spacecraft or space station module to another.
- Docking (animal), the practice of trimming the tail of an animal.
- Docking (dog), the above practice as specifically applies to dogs.
- similar maiming of humans, e.g. corporal punishment
- Dock (computing), a user interface component that provides a user a way of launching and switching between applications.
- Docking (molecular)
- Docking, Norfolk, a Norfolk village
- The piercing of dough as it is manipulated, sometimes with a tool such as a Roller docker.
- Docking (sex), a sex act.
- Docking@Home, a distributed computing project
Read more about Docking: People