Dinger can refer to:
- A nickname
- A song
- Baseball argot for a home run
- The purple, anthropomorphized triceratops mascot of the Colorado Rockies baseball team
- A slang term referring to persons of East-Indian descent
- A type of bell-headed monster from the children's television show Sesame Street
- A pseudonym/nickname for SAS Bravo Two Zero patrol member, Ian Pring.
- A character in the 1989 film Dream a Little Dream
- OED: "Something superlative in a positive sense"
- Dinger or dingir, the Ancient Sumerian word for "god."
- Nickname for NASCARSprint Cup driver AJ Allmendinger.
As a name:
- Klaus Dinger, musician and songwriter of the band Neu!
- Henry C. Dinger, captain of the USS Maumee (AO-2)