DGA may refer to:
- DGA a series of planes built by Howard Aircraft Corporation
- Dangriga Airport in Dangriga, Belize (IATA Code: DGA)
- Direction générale de l'armement, the French governmental organization for defence procurement
- Democratic Governors Association, a Democratic Party-affiliated organization of U.S. state governors
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Differential graded algebra
- Direct Graphics Access, an X Window System extension
- Direcţia Generală Anticorupţie, the Internal Affairs directorate of the Romanian Ministry of Interior and Administrative Reform.
- Directors Guild of America, a motion picture industry labor union
- Dissolved Gas Analysis, the analysis of gases dissolved in dielectric oils from high voltage transformers
- Domain Generation Algorithm, a family of algorithms used by malwares to obfuscate their original Command & Control servers' IP address
- Dramatists Guild of America, an organization of playwrights, composers and lyricists.
- Digital Group Audio, a privately held consumer electronics company based in Carlsbad, California.