Destruction is the concept of damage to an object, system, or being. It may also refer to:
- Destruction Bay, Yukon, Canada
- Destruction (DC Comics), one of the Endless in Neil Gaiman's comic book series The Sandman
- Destruction (band), a German thrash metal band
- Destruction (film), a 1915 film starring Theda Bara
- "The Destruction", a song from the musical Carrie
- Appetite for Destruction, the debut album of the American hard rock band Guns 'n' Roses.
- Symphony of Destruction, a single by Megadeth from the album Countdown to Extinction.
Read more about Destruction: Concepts
Famous quotes containing the word destruction:
“There is an eternal vital correspondence between our blood and the sun: there is an eternal vital correspondence between our nerves and the moon. If we get out of contact and harmony with the sun and moon, then both turn into great dragons of destruction against us.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“The least pain in our little finger gives us more concern and uneasiness than the destruction of millions of our fellow-beings.”
—William Hazlitt (17781830)
“Because hypocrisy stinks in the nostrils one is likely to rate it as a more powerful agent for destruction than it is.”
—Rebecca West (18921983)