Den may refer to:
- Den (room), a part of a house similar to the living room: a den is about the size of a living room, but smaller than a family room
- An animal burrow or maternity den
- Den, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Dendrobium
- Children's den, referring to a shelter built by children in bushes or up trees, etc.
- Denier or den, units of textile measurement
- Den (newspaper), a Ukrainian newspaper
- Den (pharaoh), a Pharaoh of Egypt
- DEN (internet site) the digital entertainment network or den.net
Famous quotes containing the word den:
“The world is the house of the strong. I shall not know until the end what I have lost or won in this place, in this vast gambling den where I have spent more than sixty years, dicebox in hand, shaking the dice.”
—Denis Diderot (17131784)
“Then he entered the temple and began to drive out those who were selling things there; and he said, It is written, My house shall be a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.”
—Bible: New Testament, Luke 19:45,46.