Cubs may refer to:
- Chicago Cubs, a baseball team of the National League of Major League Baseball
- Iowa Cubs, a minor league baseball team of the Pacific Coast League
- Daytona Cubs, a minor league baseball team of the Florida State League
- Mesa Cubs, a minor league baseball team of the Arizona League
- Cub Scouts, a junior age group of the Scouting movement
- The young of many predatory mammals
- Coventry University Business School in the United Kingdom
Famous quotes containing the word cubs:
“An unlicked bear”
—Trans. by Johanna Prins.
Dutch expression meaning a boor: from the old belief that bear cubs are licked into shape by their mothers.