Connector may refer to:
- Electrical connector, a device for joining electrical circuits together
- Audio and video connector
- Gender of connectors and fasteners
- Power connector
- RF connector
- FAKRA connector, a connector that complies with the FAKRA German Automotive Standard (FAchKReis Automobil). Used in many US and German cars.
- Circular connector
- Cigar lighter receptacle
- Blind mate connector
- Connector (computer science), a pointer or link between two data structures.
- Java EE Connector Architecture, a Java-based technology solution for connecting application servers and Enterprise Information Systems
- Connector (mathematics), a mathematical mapping
- Connector (social), people with wide social circles. They are the "hubs" of the human social network and responsible for the small world phenomenon.
- Connector (road), a highway or freeway road which connects to another highway or freeway.
- Connectors are some words used in English grammar.