Clustering can refer to the following:
- Clustering (demographics), the gathering of various populations based on factors such as ethnicity, economics or religion.
In graph theory:
- The formation of clusters of linked nodes in a network, measured by the clustering coefficient.
In statistics and data mining:
- A result of cluster analysis.
- An algorithm for cluster analysis, a method for statistical data analysis.
- Cluster (computing), the technique of linking many computers together to act like a single computer .
- Data cluster, an allocation of contiguous storage in databases and file systems.
- In hash tables, the mapping of keys to nearby slots.