Classification may refer to:
- Library classification
- Taxonomic classification (see Taxonomy)
- Biological classification of organisms
- Medical classification
- Scientific classification (disambiguation)
- Classification (literature)
- Supervised learning (see Classification in machine learning)
- Statistical classification
- Mathematical classification
- Document classification
- Classified information - sensitive information to which access is restricted by law or regulation to particular classes of people.
- Classification theorems in mathematics.
- Film classification (see Motion picture rating system)
- Civil service classification, personnel grades in government
- Attribute-value system
- Classification society
- Railway locomotive classification
- Wines Classification of wine
- An industrial process such as mechanical screening for sorting materials by size, shape, and density, etc.