CCH is a three-letter acronym that may also refer to:
- Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army
- CCH (Commerce Clearing House), a Wolters Kluwer business is a provider of software and information services for tax, accounting and audit workers.
- CCH Pounder, American actress
- Central Carolina Hockey Large inline hockey league based in Raleigh and Cary North Carolina.
- CCH Canadian Limited Canadian income tax book and software publisher.
- Centre for Computing in the Humanities, an academic department and research centre in the School of Humanities of King's College London.
- Central Clinical Hospital, a well guarded hospital in Russia, used by top officials.
- Computerized Criminal History, the FBI and a number of US States
- Covington Catholic High School
- Central Council of Homoeopathy, India
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, formerly known as Cook County Hospital
- Concealed Carry Handgun
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist