Carron may refer to :
- River Carron (Forth), a river in Central Scotland
- River Carron, Wester Ross
- River Carron, Sutherland
- Carron Water, Aberdeenshire, a river that flows into the North Sea in Stonehaven
- Carron Water, Dumfriesshire, a river that flows into the River Nith near Thornhill
- Loch Carron, a sea loch on the west coast of Ross and Cromarty in the Scottish Highlands
- Carron, Speyside, a small village on the banks of the River Spey near Aberlour
- Carron, Falkirk, an area of Falkirk
- Carron, County Clare, a small village in the heart of The Burren, County Clare Ireland
- Owen Carron (born 1953), an Irish republican activist and the former Member of Parliament
- Pierre Carron (born 1932), a French sculptor and painter
- Pernelle Carron (born 1986), a French ice dancer
- William Carron (1902–1969), a British trade unionist and activist
- Carron Primary School, a primary school situated in Carron.
- Carron Company, an ironworks dating from 1759 of significant historical importance.