BPB may mean:
- A British based multinational plasterboard company: BPB plc
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach, a theme park in Lancashire, England
- BIOS parameter block, a computing data structure present in Volume Boot Record.
- Bits Per Byte, measurement of data compression
- Boridi Airport in Papua New Guinea (IATA airport code BPB)
- Bromophenol blue
- Bone Palace Ballet, the 2007 album by the post-hardcore band, Chiodos.
- Birthday Party Bash
- Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, moniker of musician Will Oldham
- BPb, an alternate acronym for Blood lead level
- Been Posted Before, to note that pictures or links were previously posted.