Blue Line may refer to:
- Blue Line (Lebanon), the UN drawn line between Israel and Lebanon, and Lebanon and the Golan Heights.
- The Blue Line (New York State), delineates the Adirondack and Catskill parks of New York's Forest Preserve
- The "blue line" mark on an airspeed indicator for a multi-engine aircraft indicating VYSE.
- Blue line (ice hockey), the line between center ice and each team's zone
- Blue Line (album) by Yae
- An underground drinking water main in the American Public Works Association utility location color code
Read more about Blue Line: Transportation Companies
Famous quotes containing the words blue and/or line:
“Two wooden tubs of blue hydrangeas stand at the foot of the stone steps.
The sky is a blue gum streaked with rose. The trees are black.
The grackles crack their throats of bone in the smooth air.
Moisture and heat have swollen the garden into a slum of bloom.
Pardie! Summer is like a fat beast, sleepy in mildew....”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)
“The individual woman is required ... a thousand times a day to choose either to accept her appointed role and thereby rescue her good disposition out of the wreckage of her self-respect, or else follow an independent line of behavior and rescue her self-respect out of the wreckage of her good disposition.”
—Jeannette Rankin (18801973)