Bench or The Bench can refer to:
- Bench (furniture), a piece of furniture, which typically offers seating for several people.
- In Yiddish, to bench means to bless, from Latin benedīcere. In Jewish-English it refers to any of a number of blessings given or recited.
- Bench language (Bench-non), a Northern Omotic language spoken in Kaffa (southeastern Ethiopia)
- Workbench or lab bench, a place of work consisting of a table and perhaps places to keep an arrangement of tools and materials.
- Bench (British clothing brand)
- Bench (Philippine clothing brand)